195 FM 1545
Three Rivers, Texas 78071
We understand how difficult it can be to work away from home and family, so we want your stay here to be as pleasant as possible.
- The park sits on 25 acres with RV spaces among the mesquites, providing for spacious living areas and a small front yard.
- Our laundry facilities include 5 commercial-size washers and 5 commercial-size dryers as well as folding tables, chairs, and a public shower and restroom. Our shower is over 7 feet tall!
- We have complimentary park-wide Wi-Fi.
- Our children's playground area is spacious and has shaded picnic tables.
- We have a propane drop off and pick up located near the office - drop off your propane tank in the morning and we will fill it for you for only the cost of the propane.
- We are just a few miles from Hwy 281 and 1 mile off of Hwy 72, so we are both a quiet park and conveniently located.
- We are located just 1.7 miles from the south entrance to Choke Canyon State Park, a great place to fish or just relax after a hard week at work.
- We have Loyalty and Return Customer Rewards.
- As owners of the park, we and our staff will do our best to meet your needs.
Amenities in the future will include a grilling area and an on-site propane filling station.
Come park your home underneath the Big Mesquite trees. Spacious lots with big mesquites give you shade, country living, and a community in itself.